I’m very excited to announce that beginning in February, I will be involved in a motivational challenge with several other bloggers. Our shared content will cover the entire month of February. I hope you’ll check it out and spread the word. You can search #lovemyself2020 for more info.
Update: You can find all the links to this challenge here…
- Sweet & Spicy Essentials
- Here I Mum Again
- Budding Joy
- Chica Confident
- Katie Alexander Blogs
- Colourful Hope
In anticipation of this coming challenge, I have compiled a list of mantras to be used to inspire and motivate you to reach new goals and projects. Here they are, in no particular order.
Mantras for Inspiration & Motivation
- I am grateful for my life.
- Everything I need is within me.
- I am worthy of all the blessings coming my way.
- Your life is as good as your mindset.
- I will not let my worry control me.
- My body is filled with healing energy.
- I am a product of my decisions.
- I release all habits which are dis-empowering.
- I am worthy and enough just as I am.
- I choose calm over anxiety.
- I will master my thoughts.
- Stop wishing, start doing.
- Yesterday is heavy, put it down.
- I have the power to control my thoughts.
- I am confident I can achieve any goal.
- I am releasing self judgement and embracing self-love.
- I am at peace with my past.
- I am resilient, smart and brave.
- I choose to be happy right now.
- By being myself I bring happiness to others.
- I am letting go of all that no longer serves me.
Hi, I’m Jessica. My blog Sweet & Spicy Essentials is all about things I’m doing to make myself a happier, healthier more focused Mom. Whether you’re searching for good tips on starting your own blog, running your household, getting organized or just trying to get in some “me” time, I’m right there too and I’m keepin it real.