Have you been running around trying to get Christmas taken care of for your loved ones? Try treating yourself to this do-it-yourself Whipped Peppermint Foot Lotion and show your feet how much you appreciate them. This is a simple and light lotion that includes natural ingredients like Peppermint oil and Tea Tree (Melaleuca) oil. Whipped Foot Lotion with Peppermint oil will not only leave your feet smelling fresh, it will transform your sandpaper heels into a silky dream. Peppermint is a must-have, favorite of mine. Buy yours at my doTerra Shop.
This Peppermint Foot Lotion is just what your dry feet need. It is light and moisturizing and can be used anywhere on your body.
Recipe for Peppermint Foot Lotion
- 1 teaspoon beeswax
- 2 tablespoons cocoa butter
- 4 tablespoons shea butter
- 1 tablespoon virgin coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 5 drops Peppermint oil
- 5 drops Melaleuca oil
- In small glass container, combine all ingredients, except essential oils.
- Place in saucepan with 1–1 ½ inches of boiling water.
- Stir ingredients until combined (around 5–10 minutes).
- Once melted, remove from heat and let rest 3 minutes.
- Add essential oils and stir.
- Let mixture come to a solid. To quicken process, place in refrigerator.
- Once solid, use an electric mixer to whip lotion.
- Gradually come to high speed and whip for 3–4 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Place in container. To use, rub on heels to help soften and soothe them.
Tip: For best results, add a generous amount to feet with socks before bed.
Hi, I’m Jessica. My blog Sweet & Spicy Essentials is all about things I’m doing to make myself a happier, healthier more focused Mom. Whether you’re searching for good tips on starting your own blog, running your household, getting organized or just trying to get in some “me” time, I’m right there too and I’m keepin it real.